Nat King Cole - At The Sands download free
At The Sands
Big Band, Swing
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
ADX MP2 TTA MPC DTS MP3 WAV
- 1210 downloads at 24 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1335 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
|2||Funny (Not Much)||3:29|
|4||I Wish You Love||3:00|
|5||You Leave Me Breathless||2:32|
|7||My Kinda Love||3:06|
|8||The Surrey With The Fringe On Top||2:54|
|9||Where Or When||3:33|
|10||Miss Otis Regrets (She's Unable To Lunch Today)||4:23|
|11||Joe Turner Blues||5:03|
|12||Mr. Cole Won't Rock & Roll||7:50|
|13||In A Mellow Tone||1:58|
|14||Whatcha' Gonna Do||2:47|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D145293
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Arranged By – Dave Cavanaugh* (tracks: 3 to 9, 11 to 14), Nelson Riddle (tracks: 1, 10), Pete Rugolo (tracks: 2)
- Bass – Charlie Harris*
- Conductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Antonio Morelli*
- Design [Reissue Design] – Gordon H Jee
- Directed By [Musical Direction] – Dave Cavanaugh*
- Drums – Lee Young
- Guitar – John Collins
- Mixed By [Remixed], Mastered By [Mastered Using 24-bit Super Bit Mapping] – Ron McMaster
- Photography By [Cover] – Ken Veeder
- Piano – Nat King Cole (tracks: 9, 13, 14)
- Producer – Dave Cavanaugh*, Lee Gillette
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Vocals – Nat King Cole
NotesTracks 1 to 12 recorded live at the Sands, Las Vegas on January 14, 1960. It was a special after-hours (2:30 to 5:00 A.M.!) performance for friends and entertainers who couldn't see his regular shows because of Vegas engagements of their own. Some notable celebrities in the audience during the show: Jackie Gleason, Louis Prima, Keely Smith, Joe E. Lewis, Frances Faye, and Jack Carter.
Tracks 13 and 14 recorded at Capitol Studios, Hollywood on September 2, 1959.
Tracks 12 to 14 are bonus tracks which were not part of the original LP. An additional live track from that night did not make it on this reissue, identified in the liner notes only as "a rather vapid pop ballad that is best left on the cutting room floor."
The original album was released in 1966, after Cole had died. It was originally intended for release in April of 1960, but the influx of live albums at the time by other artists caused Capitol to delay release until the market was not so watered down.
(P)&©2002 Capitol Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2435-38694-2 7
|SMAS-2434||Nat King Cole||At The Sands (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SMAS-2434||US||1966|
|7243 5 38694 2 7||Nat King Cole||At The Sands (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Capitol Jazz||7243 5 38694 2 7||US||2002|
|SMK 84 126||Nat King Cole||At The Sands (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SMK 84 126||Germany||1966|
|SMK 74 126||Nat King Cole||At The Sands (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SMK 74 126||Germany||1966|
|SM 2434, SM-2434||Nat King Cole||At The Sands (LP, Album, RE)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||SM 2434, SM-2434||US||Unknown|
Related Nat King Cole - At The Sands albums
- Tina Turner - Two People download
- Melba Moore - Lift Every Voice And Sing download
- Nat "King" Cole, Ella Fitzgerald - Nat "King" Cole / Ella Fitzgerald download
- The Beach Boys - The Beach Boys Today! download
- The Nat King Cole Trio - The Man I Love download
- Tommy Sands - Sing Boy Sing (Cantando Levo a Vida) download
- Various - Superstars Of Christmas 1995 download
- The Beatles - 1962-1966 download
- Nat King Cole - Looking Back download
- James P. Johnson - James P. Johnson 1928-31 download